New Orleans Jazz Band
Come wearing Waistcoats, Bow Ties and Hats in the theme of 1920s and 1930s New Orleans Jazz for a memorable evening.
When: Thursday, May 26th @ 07:30 pm.
A Night at The Opera
Sawsan Al-Bahiti is the first professional Saudi opera singer and a certified voice coach at the New York Vocal Coaching Center.
- Clara schumann – ich stand in dunkeln traumen
- Clara schumann – der mond kommt still gegangen
- O sole mio
- Samson et dalila – mon coeur s’ouvre a ta voix
- Carmen – habanera
- Cinema paradiso – Se tu fossi
- Fanny Hensel – die mainacht
Top Movie Soundtracks for Piano
Born in Paris, Maxime Zecchini began a course of study at the “Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique” of Lyon. He earned the DNESM (Diplôme National d’Etudes Supérieures Musicales) with the highest honors and special commendation (by a unanimous vote).
His discography includes the first Anthology in the world of the works for the left hand in 10 volumes (piano solo, chamber’s music and concertos), multi-award-winning (FFFF/Télérama, 4 clés/Diapason, 4 stars/Classica, Le Monde, radio and tv program…), under the label Advitam Records and distributed in the world by PIAS-Harmonia Mundi.
Chamber Music Concert
In Collaboration with Alliance Francaise and Featuring:
- Michel Lethiec Clarinetist,
- Pierre Fouchenneret Violist,
- Alexandre Pascal Violinist,
- Karine Lethiec Altoist,
- Florent Audibert Cellist, and
- Francoise Lethiec
Viola’s Quartet Sponsored by ITL World and featuring:
- Jacques Borsarello
- Laurent Daurelle
- Gabriella Bannura
- Ane Asplin Gauslaa